- Customer handles 1,60,000 orders/messages per second, with infinite ability to scale up.
- Customer is ranked 4th in the world in cash equities. The average daily turnover in F&O US$9.2 billion
- Ecommerce Omni- channel API strategy
- Real-time Data Consumption
- Hybrid development process environment with regular sprints and daily scrums.
The customer seeked a partner to develop Software for Stock exchange
The client was looking to accelerate ITs innovation strategy by converting their manual process into digitally automated Portal involving Key stakeholders like Listing Compliance and Member Compliance for Statement of Deviation & Variation, Insurance Submission and Base Minimum Capital.
IDC helped the client by strangulating existing monolithic application into unique microservices that allowed automated workflows by following SonarQube Standards.
- All manual checks / validations and processes involved are automated for entire process.
- Technical Design document, Development and Unit testing is successfully covered for Insurance Submission, BMC and Statement of Deviation & Variation process.
Improved omnichannel experience
- Solution which will be largelydigital thereby eliminating manual tracking of Mails to ANMI (Associationof NSE Members of India) and BBF (BSE Brokers Forum) Insulates changes to backend systems and enabled reliable delivery.
- Simplify data check within the application digitally.
- Automate the manual check process.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery including full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.