- Global Base ($10+ B Revenue)
- 350+ integrations with minimum impact to critical business operations
- Program started in 2018 May North America completed in record time with Global deployment ongoing
- API Factory model
- Safe Agile Methodology
The client, a fortune 10 Energy Major, wanted to introduce an API lead approach to their ERP migration from ECC to SAP S/4 HANA Solution.
Data Model was selected as the integration tool for this green field implementation to replace a 20-year- old legacy systems with single instance of SAP S/4 HANA Solution
The integration scope included Supply Chain, Pricing, Asset Management, Procurement, Order Management and integration with around 40 complex external systems.
We worked closely with the client to establish a Data Model C4E and an API factory model for the ERP project. A global Data Model API factory was setup to delivery 67 integrations for Phase 1, 98 for Phase 2 and 170 for Phase 3.
- 70 integrations are in production within 3 months of start date with 25% reusability
- Reusable architecture components (System API’s and common integration services for Error Handling/Monitoring)
New business model & revenue channels
- Self Service API Management across Marketing, Refining and Supply Chain Management groups
- API lead approach resulted in reduction of point-to-point integrations by 25%
- Master data and General interest data available to multiple end users using the event driven architecture.
- Streamlined Batch processing enabling IT support organization to reduce their staff support.
Business process transformation
Supply Chain, Vendor Management, Order to Cash, Supply Chain Planning, Tax, Marketing, Sales, Refining