IDC Technologies is looking for Account Managers for the position based in Milpitas, CA.
APPLY ONLY LOCAL TO UNITED STATES CANDIDATES.
This is a great opportunity for you to combine your technical sales expertise with your entrepreneurial spirit to help us build a lucrative business unit within our global corporate organization. Our generous base-plus-commission pay structure will allow you to earn an average of $60,000 to $125,000 your first year, with ample room for growth beyond that. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Income average of $60,000 to $125,000 per year
- Bonus / Commissions / Perks
- Health Insurance
- PTO Leaves
- Smart phone
- Notebook Computer / Tablet
- Generous travel expense allowance
- Experience into IT staffing which demonstrated the ability to initiate high level customer relation, recruiting, establish and grow relationships and partnerships, and successfully sell to a wide range of organizations, including small to medium businesses, educational institutions, government agencies, and Fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience in Full Life Cycle Customer Relationship, Recruiting and Staffing experience focusing on Engineering, Information Technology, Sales, Marketing and Senior Executive positions with both small and large corporations.
- Extensive knowledge of recruiting, sourcing and managing successful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers for placement in technical careers.
- Experience filling staff positions in manufacturing, operations and administration at the hourly and manager level in various organizations.
- Extensive interaction with Senior Business and IT managers to position and sell enterprise solutions across industry verticals. Proven ability to develop and maintain business relationships with C-level executives within large organizations.
- Team-oriented and results-driven individual with strong background in corporate staffing, temporary and permanent placement, quality volume staffing and account management.
- Learning and Understanding different Technologies and Enhancing my own skill sets.
- Have worked/placed with all types of clients like Pharma, Oil, Entertainment, Financial, Hospital, Manufacturing, Hotel Industry, etc.
- Executed mass recruitments annually with excellent hit ratios. Excellent capabilities in building a resource network and an active database of technical professionals. Thorough market intelligence on local companies and the technologies used.
- Strong ability to develop and manage a recruitment pipeline carrying double the quota value.
- Sound IT knowledge in all areas.
- Highly focused on delivering business value and meeting customer satisfaction objectives.
- Results and detail oriented professional with a good balance of business, analytical, and technical abilities. Independent thinker; able to evaluate complex situations and execute.
PLEASE SEND QUALIFIED RESUMES ON JOBS@IDCTECHNOLOGIES.COM
IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS – Silicon Valley
1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116
Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 844-IDCTECH Office
+1 408 608 6088 Fax