Business Process outsourcing (BPO) has now become a long-term competitive strategy for organizations wanting to stay ahead of the competition. It is now possible for a global company to provide added value to its customers, without taking the focus off its core business, utilizing the services of an inbound and outbound call centre services. In this new era Email is now evolving as the primary means of data transmission and customer relationship management.As a result many companies are outsourcing their voice and non-voice call center needs, including Email support services.
IDC’s extensive experience in managing inbound and outbound call center services, as well as email interactions and live Web chat results in providing contact centre services for both the Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business markets across the globe.Our leverage of industry best practices, rich management repositories, focus on continuous process improvements and metrics based approach to client engagements have delivered immediate bottom line benefits to our global clients.
IDC is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. We address your business challenges through our integrated IT and business process outsourcing solutions. We unlock business value by applying proven process methodologies and business excellence frameworks to significantly reduce costs, enhance effectiveness and optimize business processes.
Customer Interaction Services
In today’s business world, running a customer interaction center is complex. With equipment costs continuously increasing, recruiting problems and fast-changing technology issues, contact center outsourcing allows many companies with the best opportunities for success. Contact center outsourcing can remove these burdens allowing a company time to focus on its core business activities.
Contact center outsourcing to offshore destinations helps organizations to better manage customer relationships, provide 24/7 customer service, decrease costs, utilize high quality services at cheaper rates, manage and maintain reports as well as increase market coverage.
IDC’s Customer Interaction services have expertise in industry verticals such as telecom, insurance, banking and technology and includes service suite that includes:
– Customer Care – Pre-sales inquiries, post sales billing assistance, usage assistance, refunds, rebates, warranties, account information.
– Customer selection – Selection of the right customer segments through targeted research.
– Customer acquisition – Acquisition of customer which includes activities like lead generation (B2C & B2B), telesales and telemarketing.
– Customer retention – Retention of customers who are likely to churn, customer saves etc.
– Customer extension – Up-sell and Cross-sell services.
- Corporate Capabilities
- Enhanced Customer Engagement Experience
- Commitment to Quality
- Innovative Commercial Models
- Process and Domain expertise